The Wilderness range of sleeping bags from Vango are luxurious and affordable.
Updated for 2012, the Wilderness Double is now lighter in weight. This bag will appeal to first time campers, new festival goers and families.
The Vango Wilderness Double Sleeping Bag is suitable for 2 season use.
- Temperature ratings have been independently tested in accordance with EN 13537:2002.
- Single layer loose-shell construction helps to keep the filling in shape.
- Single-hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation reduces matting of filling, increasing durability and maximises lofting potential giving you extra warmth.
- Polair Super-Soft shell is made from highly durable polyester which is tough and washable.
- Polair brushed polyester lining is extremely cosy and comfortable for you.
- 2-way X-lock zip.
- Fill weight: 350gr.
- Two internal pockets.
- Top and base zip apart and can be used as separate blankets or zip together to form two sleeping bags.
- Zip guard which reduces zip jams.
- Horizontal stitching double row spaced.
- 4-strap compression sac reduces pack size to let you pack smaller.
Snuggle up together in the Vango Wilderness Double Sleeping Bag.
|Additional Info||Comfort Rating (°C): +3 to +20
Total Weight (g): 3150 (3300 inc stuffsac)
Length (cm): 215
Chest Width (cm): 150
Foot Width (cm): 150
Pack Size (cm) L x Diam: 46 x 29 / 30.4 litres