The Calder 500 is ideal for small family campers and couples, who want to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle to spend their weekends in their outdoor home.
The pre-attached sun canopy is great for preparing your tasty meals or even just as an outdoor sanctuary to relax under at the end of the day.
Enjoy a great nights sleep in the lights out inner's and keep all of your essentials close to hand with the handy bedroom pockets!.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base.
- Pre-attached sun canopy - Provides a great place to relax outside your tent, shelter from sun or the rain or a covered space to store extra kit.
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out.
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area.
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use.
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation.
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360° Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
Flysheet: Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH.
Inner: Breathable polyester 'lights out' inner tents reduce the amount of early morning light, allowing a longer sleep.
Groundsheets: PE groundsheet - hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm.
Poles: PowerFlex fibreglass + TBS II
Pitching: Flysheet first or all in one
Sleeps: 5 people
Pack Size: L70.0 x H30.0 x W31.0cm