One of Vango's best sellers, the Beta 350XL Tent is a tried and tested design.
The 350XL is the smallest in the collection and sleeps 3 people comfortably. This tent comes complete with a spacious sleeping area, and an extended porch for excellent storage. The Tension Band System when in use makes the tent very stable even in rough weather.
Perfect for long weekends and those who are regular campers.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal.
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
|Additional Info||Flysheet: Protex 3000HH polyester embossed 70D
Inner: Breathable polyester
Groundsheets: Waterproof PE groundsheet
Windows: Diamond Clear windows
Poles: PowerFlex fibreglass + TBS II Tension band system
Pitching: All in one or flysheet first
Total Weight: 7.1kg
Packed Size: 64.0 x ø21.0cm