The Berkeley 500 is a simple dome tunnel with a high front porch offering great head room.
It is a brilliant introductory tent for short breaks away.
Packed with features this tent will offer you a relaxing time away at a fantastic price.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal.
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base.
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out.
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s).
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms.
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.