The Alpha 400 is recommended by The Scouts Association, this easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior.
The great benefit of this tent is the extra space to store your camping essentials without feeling crammed in your tent.
This is an ideal tent for festival goers and first time campers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit.
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre.
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates.
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light.
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size.
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal.
Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep