Sealskinz superb range of gloves, socks and hats are now widely accepted as being at the top of their class in terms of quality and functionality.
The Extreme Cold Weather glove will perform well in winter conditions where warmth and waterproof performance are essential. They are manufactured to Sealskinz usual high standard using the best quality fabrics and technology. The tough nylon Tactel glove outer shell is backed by the exclusive Sealskinz waterproof Porelle membrane to give complete protection from the elements. Insulation is provided using Primaloft giving warmth without bulk. For the climber, there is concealed polyurethane foam protection for knuckles and fingers.
The Sealskinz Extreme Cold Weather Glove can be worn on its own, or use a glove liner for extra warmth.
- Anatomic design.
- Pre-curved box finger construction.
- 3D 'natural feel' providing flexibility.
- Heavy duty outer shell.
- Articulated knuckles increase flexibility.
- Primaloft insulation throughout.
- Goatskin leather palms - soft and supple providing better grip.
- Full length gaiter cuff.
- One handed 'quick cinch' fastener for extra protection at the cuff.
Used on expeditions worldwide, Sealskinz Extreme Cold Weather Gloves have proved their worth many time over.