The winner of Trail's best 4 season boot 6 times! The Scarpa Manta just keeps getting better and better. The boot had a makeover for winter 2008 making it both lighter, more cushioned underfoot.
Ideally suited to hill, mountain and glacier walking on rugged terrain and the occasional easier alpine and UK winter climb. Excels in winter walking, where crampons are used for extended periods.
Close to 10% weight loss has been achieved by moving to the Jorasses sole unit and pro-fiber midsole, in turn the boot has been lowered, making it more dexterous and stable underfoot.
- New DL last form.
- Reversed Crosta upper 360 degree ankle cuff for superb comfort and dexterity.
- Pro Fibre midsole, gives exceptional underfoot support and dexterity.
- Taibrelle/velvatine lining for comfort and moisture management.
- Vibram Jorasses sole with.
- Guideline Temperature zone - +25 to 7.5 C.
Weight: 1795g (Size 42)
To keep your Scarpa Manta boots waterproof and in good condition, we recommend the regular use of Nikwax Waterproofing Wax.