Omm The Villain 45 + 10 is an advanced mountaineering pack, and is the bigger brother of the Jirishanca. Great for Alpine use or longer trips when durability and weight are premium, Villain is definitely a multi-purpose pack. It can carry skis for ski touring, is rugged enough for winter routes and cleans off for rock routes in summer. It also has a removable lumbar pad for further weight saving (Leanweight).
The Villain 45 + 10 is constructed with high tensile genuine Dyneema® fabric, giving appropriate strength and versatility.
- LeanWeight Chassis.
- UGR: Universal Gear Rail with webbing loops for gear attachment.
- EVA padded shoulder harness.
- Removable Lumbar Pad.
- Speed opening buckle system for single handed closure and swift access.
- Water Resist Zipped top pocket + internal quick stash top mesh sleeve pocket.
- Two zipped belt pockets. Stretch mesh bottle pockets for on the move accessibility.
- Daisy Chains sewn on lid.
- Adjustable chest strap with integrated whistle.
- Leanweight MSC Compatible.
- Security Key Clip in top and waist pockets.
- Removable Platformat to achieve Leanweight.
- Hydration bladder compatible.
- Hydration bladder tube can be routed over shoulder.
- OTMA (On the Move Accessibility).
- Link System compatible – OMM I Gamy and Chest Pouches.
- Active Fit.
Full Weight: 1175g
Capacity: 45 + 10 litres
Back Padding: Platformat (removable)
Pockets: 2 zip Belt, 2 Mesh side, 1Top
Compression: Yes adjustable webbing to sides, also customisable using tabs and hooks on pack plus optional addition of Leanweight Compression Kit.
Back Length: 55cm
Fabrics: Dyneema® / HTTF
Colours : Anthracite / Orange
The OMM Villain 45+10 is suited to many outdoor activities including day walks, travel, Alpine, scrambling and cragging.