The Guide 45 + Rucksack is built to Deuter's usual very high standard of quality and material specification. It is tough enough to be able to withstand the rigours of use as a climbers sack, and because it sits close to the bod'y centre of gravity is very comfortable to carry.
- Alpine back system that features breathable 3D Air Mesh on all points of contact, and two padded foam stripes providing stability, comfort and ventilation.
- Removable, very lightweight hollow section aluminium X-frame.
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket and SOS label.
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment.
- Separate bottom compartment.
- Numerous practical attachment options: reinforced ski attachment straps at the side, front crampon straps, NEW ice axe attachment, top lid attachment rings to store extra gear, gear loops on waist belt.
- Snow skirt.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Removable insulating sitting mat, that acts to stabilise the back when in place.
Weight: 1920g (1650g without hip belt and stays.)
Ideal for multi-pitch alpine style climbing, ski-touring and multi-day hut walks. The Deuter Guide 45 + is an excellent backpack. Highly recommended!