The Guide 40+ SL Rucksack is not only well equipped but can take a beating!
Whether used as a seat for a snack in the snow, an ice-axe store or used to carry all your equipment. The body-hugging fit and slim shape provide complete carry control, even over difficult terrain. There is added freedom of movement with their ergonomically shaped, flexible Vari Flex hip belts.
- Womens specific.
- Removable very lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame.
- Detachable Vari Flex hip belt.
- Side zips for easy access to buried items.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket.
- Separate bottom compartment.
- Snow skirt.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side.
- Front crampon straps.
- New ice axe attachment.
- Top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Gear loops on waist belt.
Capacity: 40+8 ltr
The Deuter Guide 40 SL Rucksack is specifically designed to fit the female form. It is suitable for the climber or ski-tourer attempting alpine style ascents, or could be used as a trekking pack. Excellent quality and comfortable to carry.