The Salvo Jacket is a mid-weight softshell jacket that provides extra warmth and weather protection when out in harsh conditions.
The Matrix AP 2-layer bonded fabric provides high levels of stretch and offers great freedom of movement.
The Salvo Jacket doesn't feature a membrane on the back, meaning breathability is increased lending this jacket to active, fast-moving use such as scrambling and mountain walking.
- Matrix AP 2 layer bonded softshell fabric.
- Stretch nylon face with polyester grid fleece back.
- Adjustable hood with wired peak.
- YKK® VISLON front zip with internal storm flap.
- 2 YKK® zipped hand-warmer pockets.
- YKK® zipped chest pocket.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs, hem drawcord.
- Fit: Regular.
- Weight: approx 700g (large).