The Petzl Croll is suitable for mounting on a chest harness as part of an SRT rig or for general rope ascending.
Thanks to the twisted position of the attachment point, the Croll is always held flat against the body. The upper rectangular hole allows the attachment of shoulder straps for support.
The Croll is fitted with an ergonomically shaped opening clip which is easily gripped between the thumb and index finger.
- For use on a single rope from 8 - 11mm diameter.
- Used with a BASIC ascender or with a handled ascender for rope ascents .
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes).
- Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion .
- Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability .
- Open the catch by pinching for simple, quick manipulation .
- Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat .
- Upper hole for attaching a shoulder strap and keeping the ascender in position.
- Weight: 90gr.
The Petzl Croll has many uses in the world of the caver or climber as part of a rope ascending rig.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)