In a world that expects liquid fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the Dragonfly Multifuel Stove stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivalled range of continuous and immediate flame control.
Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. This stove continues to provide unbeatable performance and is extremely popular with those serious about their outdoor pursuits.
- CoolFuel Valve. The first ever dual-valve design offers an unrivalled range of flame control.
- Extra wide pan support, (Will cope with pans up to 9" diameter.) and extra wide legs for stability.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas (Coleman fuel), kerosene, Diesel, Jet fuel, and unleaded petrol.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
- Self-Cleaning shaker jet for easy maintenance.
- Minimum weight: 295 gr.
- Packed weight: 510gr
We recommend the use of an MSR fuel bottle with this stove. (Not supplied)