The Xero range of fine down filled sleeping bags are the lightest and most compressible sub-zero bags yet from top manufacturer Mountain Equipment
The Xero 350 XL is part of that range and offers the highest warmth to weight ratio possible for those indulging in ultra-light ventures. The XL is designed with the taller adventurer in mind.
- 93/7 pure down with a minimum fill power of 750.
- Exclusive He30.rs fabric is exceptionally lightweight and highly breathable.
- Supersoft lining. Mountain Equipment's softest and lightest next to the skin layer.
- EXL top lining improves comfort level and thermal efficiency.
- Supplied with ultra-light waterproof stuff sack and large storage bag.
- Ultra light narrow box wall baffle construction.
- Anatomical hood.
- 3 Dimensional neck collar.
- Bulls-eye (5 baffle) foot plug and sharks toe design.
- The XL model has a max user height of 211cm.
Colour: True Red
The Mountain Equipment Xero 350 XL Sleeping Bag has a 3/4 zipper with anti-snag baffle.
|Additional Info||Weight: 800gr.
Max User Height: 200cm.
Shoulder Width: 72cm.
Extreme Temperature: -15°C.
Recommended Sleepzone: +20 to -5°C.