The Xero range of fine down filled sleeping bags is the lightest and most compressible sub-zero bags yet from top manufacturer Mountain Equipment. The Xero 250 offers the highest warmth to weight ratio possible for those indulging in ultra-light ventures.
- 93/7 pure down with a minimum fill power of 750.
- Exclusive He30.rs fabric is exceptionally lightweight and highly breathable.
- Supersoft lining. Mountain Equipment's softest and lightest next to the skin layer.
- EXL top lining improves comfort level and thermal efficiency.
- Light weight narrow box wall baffle construction.
- Anatomical hood.
- Bulls-eye (5 baffle) foot plug and sharks toe design.
- 3/4 length side zipper with anti-snag baffle.
Colour: Electric Blue Left Zip The Mountain Equipment Xero 250 Sleeping Bag comes with an ultra-light waterproof stuff sack and large storage bag.
|Additional Info||Weight: 600gr.
Max User Height: 194cm.
Shoulder Width: 70cm.
Extreme Temperature: -10°C.
Recommended sleepzone: +25 to 0°C.