The softshell Womens Chamois Pants are a versatile must have for the female outdoor lover.
The EXOlite II fabric combines comfort, wind resistance and protection and the pants are designed as legwear that is at home climbing and trekking in the mountains.
They are a three season pant, probably too hot for summer, but perfect for cooler conditions or high altitude trekking in the greater ranges.
- Exolite II fabric offers you the perfect balance of insulation, wind resistance and protection.
- Womens specific Active cut with diamond gusset and articulated knees.
- Stealth construction techniques used throughout.
- 2 zipped hand pockets and 1 zipped rear pocket.
- 2 zipped thigh pockets with integrated mesh lining for through-flow venting.
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure.
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort.
- Zipped lower leg gusset and hidden drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included).
The Womens Chamois Pant are a proven Mountain Equipment best seller.
The Mountain Equipment charts give measurements of your body that the garments of each size are designed to fit. The sizing of the garments makes allowances for whether they are close fitting or not and what they are designed to be worn with.