The Dreamcatcher range of Sleeping Bags from Mountain Equipment are designed for backpacking and trekking outside of extreme conditions.
The Dreamcatcher 850 features Mountain Equipment's traditional anatomical fit and Thermo Dynamic System which uses elasticated baffles to allow the middle core of the bag to stretch with your body allowing you to sleep in a relaxed and natural position. Dreamcatcher Sleeping Bags provide the ultimate in comfort, greater freedom to move and improved thermal efficiency.
- 85/15 pure down with a minimum fill power of 625.
- NEW ripstop shell with DWR treatment.
- Ultrasoft lining fabric.
- TDS improves comfort, loft and thermal efficiency.
- Supplied with lightweight stuff sack and large storage sack.
- Box wall baffles hold down securely in place without cold spots.
- Anatomical hood prevents cold spots around head.
- 3 Dimensional neck collar.
- Bulls-eye (5 baffle) foot piece and Sharks Toe design.
- Gemini neck and zip baffles fuse high quality down and synthetic insulation for improved performance.
- Inter-locking thermal venting zip allows two bags to be zipped together whilst maintaining over foot ventilation.
- NEW internal zippered accessories pocket.
The Dreamcatcher 850 Sleeping Bag is a 4 season bag, suitable for all year round use whether camping, backpacking or trekking. This bag should keep you warm in all but the most adverse conditions.