New this year the Alpine Attack ticks every box for the modern alpinist; lightweight, durable, clean design yet capable of carrying axes, skis and heavy loads in comfort.
The perfect size for summer Alpine climbing and Scottish winter days. We know the Lowe Alpine rucksack design team, and they are dedicated climbers and mountaineers. They have developed many of the features on their climbing packs to make them very user friendly, even with gloved hands, and by using the latest fabrics and materials the Alpine Attack 35 - 45 should give many seasons reliable service.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight yet durable Dyneema based fabric.
- Patented alloy Load Locker buckle for use in extreme conditions.
- Patented Headlocker axe attachment system that will cope with virtually any axe on the market.
- New easier to handle WebCatcher system for fastening axes, skis and poles.
- Stowable adaptive fit hipbelt.
- Adaptive fit harness and hipbelt ensuring the best individualised fit for maximum carrying comfort.
- Tuck-away climbing compatible hipbelt.
- Bivy Mat.
- Headlock buckle for modern ice tools.
- Alloy buckles for extreme conditions.
- Removable frame lid.
- Compression system, etc.
- Comfortable no-snow back.
- Ski carrying system.
Load zone: 13-18Kg / 29-40lb
The Alpine Attack 35-45 is a great all round pack for climbers mountaineers, and ski-tourers. Highly recommended!