Climbing Technology's Concept SGL HMS Karabiner is made from hot forged light alloy with a screw gate fastening. It has been designed for use in trad climbing, sport climbing and alpinism in general. The spring clip at the base of the krab makes sure that it stays in place on the harness or belay point. It does not ride up.
- Especially recommended for use with belay devices.
- Ample inside space for use with the Munter hitch and for rope maneuvers on the belay station.
- Emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight / strength ratio.
- Light and shaped, for a better grip.
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.
- Complete with ACL system to prevent cross loading.
Strength: 23 kn. (Long axis)
10 kn (across width.)
8 kn (Gate open.)
Weight: 77 g.
Gate opening: 21mm.