This harness is made for the most demanding climber. The Renegade from DMM is their flagship harness; it's padded, stiffened and ergonomic waist belt allows gymnastic movement while providing extra comfort on belays or falls.
The floating waistbelt means that you can centre the gearloops no matter what size you are or how many layers you are wearing. Seven gear loops allow enough gear to be taken on even the longest of routes.
The leg loops use slide lock buckles to give a massive amount of adjustment so that the harness can be used in all environments whether cragging, winter climbing or doing alpine routes.
The waistbelt and legs use a Cordura face fabric for extra durability, the tie-in points are protected by a layer of Cordura in a high-light colour so that any excessive wear is easily seen and the belay loop is built of a really tough tape rated at 25kN.
- The Renegade incorporates a floating waist design which means the six diagonal gear racks (and one conventional rear rack) can be aligned symmetrically on your waist for perfect racking.
- Adjustable leg loops use a Slide lock buckle system to give a secure fit with massive adjustment.
- Waist buckle is a Slide lock design.
- Twin hypalon ice screw racking systems.
- Twin drop away bum straps for calls of nature.
- True unisex sizing.
What can we say? The DMM Renegade Has it all!